PHD Thesis Topics In Nursing: 20 Suggestions From Experts
Finding the right thesis topic in nursing can be daunting. At PHD level, you have already identified many issues that need to be addressed. It is, therefore, difficult to narrow down to a specific topic. In other instances, you may have too much in your hands that you are unable to come up with a topic within the limited time. This is where the experts come in handy, helping you identify the best topics in the field. Here are some suggestions:
- Burn out in the nursing profession
- Mentorship in nursing
- Measures to take when the elderly refuse to take medication or eat
- Changes that have occurred over the years of HIV/AIDS care
- Role of a family in helping teens with eating disorders
- Relationship between poor housing and mental health
- The impact of laughter therapy
- Nutritional education
- Public perception of nursing profession
- Importance of having a good relationship with a patient
- Importance of listening to a mental patient
- Issues in Alzheimer care
- Cooperation of different players in nursing
- Non-verbal communication in nursing
- Making decisions in nursing
- Management of weather cases
- Returning to work after leave
- Treating feet disorders amongst the elderly
- The best therapy for the elderly
The topic addresses some of the problems faced by nursing students. You can opt to evaluate how such students can avoid the burnout
The topic focuses on the experiences of students in the field
Opting for this topic will help you solve issues related to geriatric care
While a high population is affected by the disease, a lot of changes have taken place to help the patients. You may opt to focus on the quality of care and its impact on a population
Many teens struggle with eating disorders due to stressful issues in a family. You may want to investigate such an issue and thus offer worthwhile solutions.
Here, you may want to consider issues such as ventilation and sanitation and their relationship with an individuals’ well being.
You can investigate whether individuals watching comic shows have better health than those who don’t
You can investigate the best methods to utilize in educating people on nutrition
You may investigate whether the public’s perception of nursing profession has changed over the years
Find out whether such a relationship can enhance a patient’s well-being
Investigate whether such an aspect of care helps
Find out some of the issues a spouse faces when dealing with the disease
Find out whether such collaboration enhances care in heath facilities
Does it affect quality of care?
What is the role of intuition in decision making?
Find out the best ways of offering care to such a population
Find out whether nurses are able to adjust immediately after absence
How can this be done effectively?
Investigate the importance of taking an individualized approach in therapy amongst the elderly
Certainly, there are many topics to investigate for a PHD thesis in nursing. You must, however, choose a topic that has adequate information.